Originally designed in the early 1900’s the Franklin Building on historic West Side Row at Vanderbilt University is transformed for use as the Women’s Center.
ARCHITECTURAL AWARD Historical Commission of Metropolitan Nashville Davidson County
AWARD OF CITATION American Institute of Architects, Middle Tennessee Chapter
AWARD OF EXCELLENCE Masonry Institute of Tennessee
Owner/Client: Margaret Cuninggim Women’s Center | Vanderbilt University
Project Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Project Type: Renovation / Restoration
Building Area: 2,290 sq. ft. (existing) 566 sq. ft. (new)